- Extra small and light weight. Easy to handle.
Full colour touchscreen display. Simple on-screen navigation process.
- Reads color and flake characteristics, to help you get both dimensions of accurate color match at once
- The color touch screen was designed to be super easy to navigate and use.
- Calibration is required once a month, not once a week and there’s no black trap calibration necessary, so it should be much quicker and easier than other methodsIt is designed to select the best formula when more than one is available, to ensure the best match possible
- Can store up to 999 readings in its large memory
- If no paint code is available, it is designed to scan the entire database to find the best formula, to reduce shading time to a minimum
- LED status indicators. Direct status feedback.
Reliable 3- angle reading technology. With Standowin iQ fast colour matching.
- Always up to date with over 200,000 constantly updated formulas - no need for Color Box updates.
- Always ready for use with rechargeable batteries.
- Stable housing
- Modern design
- Large and secure control button
- Operation via touchscreen with stylus or thumbwheel
- Easy to use supported by an intuitive graphical user interface
- Measurement of the effect coarseness
- Current LED technology (20 LEDs) provides higher light output Internal memory for data, such as the car brand list and further information
Pre selectionof car brands directly to the device via touch screen
- Optimal positioning for reliable measurements on a flat surface through 4 ‘contact pins’
- Best Measurement results by avoiding extraneous light icon)
- Calibrations less often required
- 100% protection against stray light due to additional rubber ring at the measurement port