Because of their strict attention to quality and service levels, Repanet Accident Repair Centres are extending their services beyond the traditional private motorist. Fleets, leasing companies, accident managers and car manufacturers are using and approving the Repanet Network of Accident Repair Centres right across Europe.
No matter where your fleet is located, regionally, nationally or even internationally: Repanet is prepared to look after your needs. Common standards, procedures and communication enables us to offer you the service you expect wherever you are.
Repanet helps fleet & leasing companies to:
- coordinate their accident or de-fleeting requirements
- provide a repair network which meets your fleet's requirements
- streamline the flow of information
- meet all the criteria needed to repair your fleet
Repanet helps insurers to:
- develop their approved repairer networks.
- fill network gaps
- coordinate service level requirements
- help streamline flows of communication.
Repanet helps car dealers to:
- outsource body and paint repairs
- meet the required quality standard of the car manufakturers
You are interested or you have any questions please